Monday, July 23, 2007

No option should be taken off the table?

Several Democratic presidential hopefuls have said, about the threat of a nuclear armed Iran - "no option should be taken off the table" Bush considers one of these options to be a preemptive strike with strategic nuclear weapons. If you asked me I'd say that a preemptive strike with conventional weapons is the act of a raving lunatic. A preemptive strike with nuclear weapons is so insane, it can't be described with words. Let me show you how to answer the question. - When I am elected president, the only time nuclear weapons would ever be considered is in response to a nuclear attack. Disarming countries to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons, by striking them with nuclear weapons is definitely off the table.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trumansburg, NY, United States